You know that face-to-face meetings result in new clients.
Start generating more meetings by driving the right prospects to your door.
You know that the more face-to-face meetings you can generate, the more new clients you’ll bring in.
You have developed a persuasive message that works for you. The problem is getting the right people to sit down and listen to what you have to say.
In a nutshell, you’re great at selling, but when it comes to marketing (website design, social media and all the rest) probably not so much.
The internet has changed sales and marketing practices for everyone. And now Social Media is changing the landscape even more. Savvy advisors have learned how to use this new medium to great success.
We understand that you have neither the time nor the inclination to create a comprehensive marketing program. This is where we come in.
We’ve designed a program to teach you how to use the power of this new media to drive more qualified prospects to your door and let you to do what you do best.
Buyers research & create a shortlist: In today’s environment, the first thing buyers do before making any decision is go online to research potential advisors. They will do this and create a shortlist of advisors they feel comfortable in contacting. This is true even if the advisor is the result of a referral.
The challenge is to engage these prospects while they are in that process. You must quickly communicate why you should be on their shortlist and give them a reason to contact you.
We’ve created a Lead Generation Program to do just that. In 6 short sessions, we will give you what you need to:
- Increase the number of leads
- Improve the quality of leads that contact you
- Expand the number of face-to-face contacts you’re making
- Use your website to field inquiries and give qualified prospects a reason to contact you
- Automate the process so that it works on auto-pilot
The result will be a plan of action that will generate a steady flow of new business coming straight to your inbox.
Obviously, it must be compliance-friendly. We will discuss this important issue and assist in the design of sales materials that are “compliance ready.”
We’ve hired one of San Francisco’s top marketing agencies to implement this program.
Social Media is changing the marketing landscape and with change comes opportunity. You have the message that works for you. We have the expertise to create a coherent marketing program. Take a minute to review our curriculum below.
Join us and make that breakthrough, learn how to expand the number and the quality of contacts you generate. Just fill in the form and let’s talk!
Ask for a sneak peek of some of our program materials.
I would like to learn more about the Lead Generation Program!
Include a sneak peek of your program materials.
The Lead Generation Program is designed for marketers and non-marketers in small-to-medium-sized financial organizations.
This Program is delivered in a series of six weekly conference calls with recommended homework that will enable you to “get your hands dirty” and experiment with some new ideas and processes before the next session.
Each course is limited to just 10 individuals in order to personalize the program for each participant’s needs. The format includes open discussion with plenty of interaction.
$995 will secure your seat. Keep in mind that we’ve limited the number of participants to just 10 per session, in order to provide a personalized coaching & training environment.
Next group will start on August 17th with 5 afternoon sessions for the next five weeks.
Larry Levenson is a dynamic speaker and former marketing agency owner. His workshops and other intensive training programs have benefited growing companies wanting to take advantage of new strategies utilizing digital or inbound marketing.
Larry is a leading authority on HubSpot (a marketing automation platform) and one of only 40 HubSpot Accredited Trainers in the world. He is currently working with Alaniz Marketing here in San Francisco.
When we explained to Larry the program we wanted to create for our financial advisors, he jumped at the opportunity to work with us.
Week 1 - More Prospects, More Customers
The first week we will cover the framework for delivering more highly-qualified leads. We’ll also learn how to uncover your prospects’ problems and challenges and how you can solve those problems long before that first face-to-face meeting.
- There is no mystery about this process. It’s proven and successful.
- It can be done by anyone, you don’t need to be a marketing expert.
- It costs virtually nothing, except some time.
- How to bring in new leads as quickly as next week!
Week 2 - Getting Your Prospects to Knock on the Door.
You’re an expert financial advisor with a wealth of information to provide to your clients. This week we’ll take a deep dive into exactly how prospects can get the information they need to build trust in you, your expertise and your ability to help them.
- How to walk your prospects through their buying cycle.
- What information your prospects are looking for.
- How to package your expertise around this information and build trust.
- How to setup a simple process to get this valuable information into your prospects’ hands without having to constantly “chase them” or email them to death.
Week 3 - Tell Me What to Do
Your prospects are looking for you to tell them what to do (really!). However, the answer isn’t “hire me.” They have questions and are looking for help. You can tell them how to get their basic questions answered without even talking with you.
This week, you’ll learn:
- How to tell your prospects what to do with a call to action.
- How to focus that call to action on their needs.
- How to build their positive perception of you and your firm.
- How to simply measure your results so you can keep improving them.
Week 4 - Reach People All Day Long
Of course, you are already doing email marketing. But have you thought about simple email marketing strategies to reach new prospects? And strategies to help them get their questions answered with automated emails? These emails work to establish trust by showcasing your knowledge and expertise.
This week, you’ll learn:
- How to build relationships faster with a better email strategy.
- How to deliver value with every communication.
- How to use email automation to help prospects move through their buying cycle.
- How to maximize the use of a simple “Refer a Friend” link in your emails.
Week 5 - Expand Your Audience
There are at least 101 ways to quickly expand your reach and grow your audience. This week, we’ll examine several of these and show you how to engage your entire team in this effort, with only 5 minutes per day!
- How to attract a ton of new visitors to your website for free.
- How to use a simple technique to build a large email list of prospects.
- How to leverage social media (without having to deal with dancing kittens).
- Why you MUST pay attention to mobile devices.
- How to leverage social proof to build trust.
Week 6 - Powering Up Your Marketing
This final week we’ll put it all together and discuss how to market in real time when you don’t have any time.
- How to create a scalable, repeatable process.
- How to plan in a quarterly cycle so you don’t need to worry about marketing every day.
- How to staff your marketing effort for as little as $10/hour.
- Where to go to get more help.