Compliance-friendly program presented in a workshop format.
Helping advisors increase their leads and acquire new clients.
The internet has changed sales and marketing for everything, including financial services. Buyers research online to create a shortlist of potential companies that they will approach when they feel comfortable. The challenge is to engage them in that process; to attract your ideal customer to your website and to quickly communicate why you belong on their shortlist.
We’ve created a Lead Generation Program to equip you to do just that in 6 short sessions. We’ll give you everything you need to:
- Attract more qualified leads to your website
- Use your website to field inquiries and qualify leads
- Automate lead nurturing and appointment-setting
- Close more business
- Turn clients into referral sources
The result is a “snowball effect” that will create a steady flow of new business into your inbox, requiring minimal time on your part. It is compliance-friendly and we make it authentic to your practice and the value that you deliver to your clients.
Our program uses a proven methodology that companies around the world are already using to automate marketing and sales in the digital age. We’ve customized it for financial advisors alongside one of San Francisco’s top marketing agencies.
Ready to learn more? Just fill out the form and let’s talk!
I would like to learn more about the Lead Generation Program!
The Lead Generation Program is designed for marketers and non-marketers in small-to-medium-sized financial organizations.
This Program is delivered in a series of six weekly conference calls with recommended homework that will enable you to “get your hands dirty” and experiment with some new ideas and processes before the next session.
Each course is limited to just 10 individuals in order to personalize the program for each participant’s needs. The format includes open discussion with plenty of interaction.
$995 A deposit of $495 will secure a seat for you with the balance due 3 days prior to the first session.
June 29th with 5 afternoon sessions for the next five weeks.
Larry Levenson is a dynamic speaker and former marketing agency owner. He is passionate about improving the processes that make a business thrive. His workshops and other intensive training programs benefit growing companies that have dipped their toe in the water with digital or inbound marketing but have not seen the impact on top-line revenue that they expected.
Larry is a leading authority on HubSpot (a marketing automation platform) and one of only 40 HubSpot Accredited Trainers in the world. He is currently working with Alaniz Marketing here in San Francisco.
When we explained what we wanted to create as a lead generation training for our financial advisors, Larry jumped at the opportunity to work with us.
Week 1 - More Prospects, More Customers
The first week we will cover the framework for delivering more highly-qualified leads. We’ll also learn how to uncover your prospects’ problems and challenges and how you can solve those problems long before that first face-to-face meeting.
- There is no mystery about this process. It’s proven and successful.
- It can be done by anyone, you don’t need to be a marketing expert.
- It costs virtually nothing, except some time.
- How to bring in new leads as quickly as next week!
Week 2 - Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
You’re an expert financial advisor with a wealth of information to provide to your clients. This week we’ll take a deep dive into exactly how prospects can get the information they need to build trust in you, your expertise and your ability to help them.
- How to walk your prospects through their buying cycle.
- What information your prospects are looking for.
- How to package your expertise around this information and build trust.
- How to setup a simple process to get this valuable information into your prospects’ hands without having to constantly “chase them” or email them to death.
Week 3 - Tell Me What to Do
Your prospects are looking for you to tell them what to do (really!). However, the answer isn’t “hire me.” They have questions and are looking for help. You can tell them how to get their basic questions answered without even talking with you.
This week, you’ll learn:
- How to tell your prospects what to do with a call to action.
- How to focus that call to action on their needs.
- How to build their positive perception of you and your firm.
- How to simply measure your results so you can keep improving them.
Week 4 - Reach People All Day Long
Of course, you are already doing email marketing. But have you thought about simple email marketing strategies to reach new prospects? And strategies to help them get their questions answered with automated emails? These emails work to establish trust by showcasing your knowledge and expertise.
This week, you’ll learn:
- How to build relationships faster with a better email strategy.
- How to deliver value with every communication.
- How to use email automation to help prospects move through their buying cycle.
- How to maximize the use of a simple “Refer a Friend” link in your emails.
Week 5 - Expand Your Audience
There are at least 101 ways to quickly expand your reach and grow your audience. This week, we’ll examine several of these and show you how to engage your entire team in this effort, with only 5 minutes per day!
- How to attract a ton of new visitors to your website for free.
- How to use a simple technique to build a large email list of prospects.
- How to leverage social media (without having to deal with dancing kittens).
- Why you MUST pay attention to mobile devices.
- How to leverage social proof to build trust.
Week 6 - Powering Up Your Marketing
This final week we’ll put it all together and discuss how to market in real time when you don’t have any time.
- How to create a scalable, repeatable process.
- How to plan in a quarterly cycle so you don’t need to worry about marketing every day.
- How to staff your marketing effort for as little as $10/hour.
- Where to go to get more help.