A complete sales solution for the 401(k) advisor:
Planisphere is your sales tool for the 401(k) and employee benefit plan markets. Designed to guide you through every step of the sales cycle; helping you work smarter, be more efficient and look like the professional you are.
Instant access even when meeting with a prospect:
Planisphere works in all the popular web browsers and smart phones too. With it you can instantly access information on the go, when you need it; where you need it, even when meeting with a prospect. A true ally when you want to close a sale.
Get the report that protects and saves:
Our Plan Performance Report is designed to help you increase the number of face-to-face meetings with prospects & clients. Per ERISA’s instruction guide: the Performance Report report will actually validate management’s efforts to comply with ERISA rules and regulations. Protecting plan managers from unwanted fiduciary exposure while saving hundreds if not thousands in administrative expenses.
Confirmed increase in closure rate:
A New York advisor has stated his closure rate increased 75% using the 401k-Fiduciary Optimizer Report, a modified version is included in the Planisphere platform. This report includes a proprietary calculation of management fee savings found nowhere else. Savings that can be realized by switching to lower-cost investment alternatives without materially affecting the risk/return structure of the portfolio.
The Fiduciary-Optimizer also includes diversification ratings, measuring investment overlap within a plan’s investment portfolio. Overlap that might otherwise be obscured within a portfolio.
Primary focus on reduced exposure to fiduciary liability:
All of the features included in these reports are focused on the reduction and minimization of fiduciary liability, this is the topic that’s on everyone’s watch list; plans managers and advisors as well.
We developed this product after asking the industry’s top producers what features they specifically wanted to help them close more sales.
It’s powerful and easy to use. We have Video Tutorials; short 2-3 minute YouTube scripts that will walk you through various program screens. If you’d like a personalized walk-through or have specific questions, we offer free technical support.
Here is a list of the features and benefits of Planisphere:
- Benchmarking statistics with easy-to-read color graphics that compare one plan’s management fees, investment perform7ance and other metrics against their peer group.
- Plan Performance Report designed to expand the number of advisor face-to-face meetings with plan sponsors and decision makers; featuring peer rankings based upon key plan data, rates of return, expense percentages, investment performance and fiduciary risk. This report can validate management’s efforts to comply with ERISA/DOL rules and regulations. Saving thousands in administrative expense.
- Fiduciary Optimizer Report with specific amounts of management fee savings. Savings that can be realized by switching to lower-cost investment alternatives without materially affecting the risk/return structure of the portfolio. The report also includes diversification ratings, measuring existing overlap that might otherwise be obscured within a plan’s investment portfolio.
- Real-Time search statistics based on usage from our tens of thousands of users nationwide. Follow the latest trends in prospecting and find areas for new opportunities.
- Real-time data feed from the Department of Labor to check for most recent filings & other available data. Always up-to-date.
- Enhanced data from CPA audit reports, SEC 11-K filings and other data sources.
- Built-In fiduciary liability reports on every (applicable) plan in the database.
- Over 600,000 email addresses and additional contacts with job titles.
- Ability to enter and save private notes on your contacts with prospects.
- Tag prospects (hot, warm, cold) for easy follow up. See a list of prospects (by category) that you need to follow up with every time you log in. Set email reminders for follow up.
- Historical 5500 reports going back up to ten years.
- Generate and save customized sales proposal templates, pre-populated with plan data, benchmarking graphs, fiduciary liability reports and more.
You will not find a more comprehensive product anywhere.
One of the most important aspects of remaining compliant with ERISA rules and regulations is for a plan executive to have documented proof that as a fiduciary, they’ve diligently evaluated their plan; it’s performance, diversification, fiduciary issues and that its primary purpose is in the best interest of the participants. Just by sitting down with a plan fiduciary and discussing/reviewing the data and reports available in the Planisphere product you’ve helped a plan sponsor document a substantial portion of that obligation. This is an invaluable service that only a tool like Planisphere can provide.
If you’ve come this far, call us and let us demonstrate the power of this application; how to effectively use it in your efforts to expand sales and retain more assets under management than you ever thought possible. Click the icon at the bottom of the page and tell us how we can help you.